Saturday, August 8, 2015

healing




I just wanted to share that I woke up today with NO pain in my body and tons of energy and hope and peace! And I want to tell you that the other night while I was taking a bath I started to command off demons (spirit of infirmity and spirit of fear) and then confessed 3 healing scriptures over myself. Then I went into complete submission by stating the Lords prayer in my own way over and over believing that Gods will is for me to be healthy and whole lacking nothing full of peace and joy on earth as it is in heaven. I have had you all praying for me and my husband and children laying hands on me. My eyes have also been opened to many different lies that I have been believing my whole life. Now I see why Satan wants me to stay sick. Because now I see a whole bunch of lies that we all have been believing and all I want to do is share Jesus, the truth, with all the people. Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment