Thursday, October 30, 2014

Dear Brittany...






Brittany,


I was taking a bath this morning and I hear the Lord say to my heart...I hear your prayers. And he put your life before my vision and I sat there for a while in that moment. And there were some things I wanted to say, some things I felt I had to say before I could do anything else. I don't know if you will ever read this so I wanted to make sure it was here, for whoever needs it after you.

I want you to know that I am still praying for you for complete healing in the name of Jesus. I believe that he lives and lives IN US. And I believe that God is still in charge. And I believe that nothing that happens is out of his vision. I wont ever stop praying for the physically and mentally ill even though we see some pass on at an early age, I wont let that blur my vision of who Jesus is. I don't have all the answers as to why some are healed on earth and some are not but my job here is not to even consider that. It is not my place to even question it. It is my job to pray without ceasing to a God who is healer.

I don't know if you know Jesus Christ as your savior, and if you don't, I am praying for a complete restoration back to him, before your time is up on this earth. The truth is, we are all sick. We are all dying. Physically and mentally and this world is full of suffering and pain. And Jesus came so we could be released from that. That we may have life and live it to the fullest. And I wanted to say how wonderful it is for me to see the clips of you with your husband and mom, how much you love them. I am also praying for them as well. For comfort and peace in this very difficult time.

I know what the tests show. I know things are getting worse, but I am called to pray for you for things my eyes can not see. And I wont stop until the day comes for you to meet our Father. I know that you you have postponed the date that you have chosen to end your life and I believe that somewhere deep down inside you feel that its not over yet. And I pray that even in the suffering you feel in the horrific disease that you would feel a completeness and wholeness as I pray over you today, in the sufferings of Jesus Christ who died on the cross to save your soul. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. 2nd Corinthians 1:5.


It took me a very long time to come to that place. I used to be very angry with God over sufferings, painful sufferings, emotional and physical. And I realize in a very deep corner of my heart that this is where I met my true God. The God of peace and healing and restoration and life and love.

So today this is my prayer.

Father, we love you.

We look to you for wisdom and peace for Brittany. That you would not allow one single thing for her that you don't want. That we would all realize that we are fearfully and wonderfully made and our lives are not over until you say they are because you see things we don't see, and you know things we don't know.

I pray that Brittany and all those reading this would come to know your son as their Lord and Savior and accept him into their hearts to rule and reign.

And I pray right now in the name of Jesus that physical healing is for Brittany. That my prayers would not be weak, that you would hear me father as you have promised you do, and that you would send your son and the holy spirit to wherever she is right now with healing. Healing in her physical body, healing for her soul and for peace and comfort in this difficult time.

I thank you Father, that we can come to you and you hear us. And I thank you for the blood of Jesus, shed on the cross, for us. And we would all be covered with the revelation and power of that blood today.

I am praying for a miracle today. For healing.

In the mighty name of Jesus,

amen.



2 Corinthians 1:5

Romans 8:28-39

Psalm 107:19-21

Psalm 30:2

Revelation 21:4

James 5:16

1 Peter 2:24

 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment