Saturday, May 24, 2014

RAW underground artists show

 
I had such an amazing time last night at the show. 
 
I had no idea what to expect but I met some amazing people like these guys.
 
I feel so uncomfortable filming things, I hate the spot light...even though I love to talk with people. If you know me in person, you would not even believe that about me. I am a serious people person and have no issues interacting with people, but when you put me in front of a camera I just shut down. Its like im not even a normal person. My husband jokes around with me a lot about it and we practiced some "out takes" to make me laugh...
 
My name is Melissa Lyons and I eat artists RAW.
 
My name is Melissa Lyons and I eat RAW vegetables...
 
it went on and on...
 
So I was grateful for the practice and being able to show my work. Would you believe that I have never shown my work?????
 
I am definitely going to do more RAW shows simply because I loved meeting the other" creatives." Even the art I wouldn't naturally gravitate towards...I loved the people.
 
One girl bought a print and wanted a picture with me...what??!!
 
I love the people.
 
 
 
 
 









Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment