Sunday, August 11, 2013

1221 Broadway Lofts




I had an amazing opportunity to design some art for a client and friend over at these amazing lofts this past month. And today was the day that I got to deliver the art and see it in the space! Can I just say what a pleasure it is to work with people. Also, what it does for my soul to see my art that I dream up in my kitchen...to see it in such a beautiful space???!!!
 
Goodness.

And from the start, my client was just so excited and let me be excited with him. I just love to do this period.
 
these people over here at the 1221 Broadway Lofts really know what they are doing when it comes to style and practicality. Honestly from the moment I walked in to this space I was just in shock and awe. Its so tiny but feels so BIG. I cant explain how that works but every single inch of space was used so well and I just fell in love with the whole vibe. The exposed concrete floors...the masculine steel and feminine touches combined are what make my art shine.

I am so grateful.








 
 

 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous room! That is amazing! The painting looks awesome in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete