Friday, May 10, 2013

the shop, aka my dining room and some thoughts











so...this isn't glamorous over here. It s my kitchen, its my dining room and my back porch. My assistants have pony tails and babas and call me mommy, not boss. And that really is my dining room where we just boxed up 5 boxes for clients and it gets crazy in here.

I hope that I can inspire someone out there to just take a step. I literally had no idea what I was doing when I started this and I learn new everyday. It was God who showed me how to open a business UPS account and it was God who taught me how to ship and pack a painting. It was God who showed me what materials to buy, what kind of canvas to use and how to even paint.

The one thing I think that sets me apart here is that I am really relentless. I hate the word no. I just love learning so I am always trying and reading and failing...and then getting back up again. Working with this wood has proved to me that if you are willing to gut it out...if you have a passion, a desire in your heart to see something happen in your life, God will meet you there. He will bring all the right people in at all the right times to prosper you.

He keeps telling me everyday to reach higher.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are here, who keep supporting me through this and blessing my shop. My heart is so full to actually see something be a success in my life. I have walked through many failures but its so encouraging to me that once you hit what God had planned, once you walk right through the door to your destiny, everything falls into place.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment