Friday, April 5, 2013

10 things


playing along with my gorgeous art friend !
ten things you don't know about me...


1. I don't like clothes. I do everything in my power to get to the point where I can take off my shoes and my jacket. And I really don't like long sleeved shirts the most. I feel crazy restricted and cant breathe.

2. I have been to Ireland and Spain.

3. I never had any clue of what I wanted to be when I grew up. Like not in the slightest.

4. I always have music playing.

5. Until this year, I had never actually read the bible for myself. Just heard it.

6. I have never taken an art class.

7. when I first had Grace I enjoyed taking care of her but never really liked being a mom and now that I have the 2 and God has changed me, I love and cherish each moment with them and have released all guilt of missed time and I am living in peace as a mom now...

8. My favorite meal is meatloaf and mashed potatoes.

9. It could be summer all year long and it would never get old..

10. My husband and I are crazy Lynyrd Skynyrd fans.



 photo LINKUPBUTTON.jpg
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment