Friday, February 22, 2013

our week in photos...

grace telling a story about angels/Lucy intrigued by poverty /painting scripture/Jeremiah 29:11 in action

our sweet mornings/ I cant stop reading about Moses/ meeting a sweet lady on a motorcycle who bought my love painting/ a trip downtown to buy boxes and a quick date to the thriftstore with the Colocinos.

Grace captures my heart with her love of painting along side of me/ a new shipment of flag canvas/serving in the nursery/Grace had her first school project
captivated by a documentary piece on Van Gogh/my first big canvas for a client/grace mastering her letters/workout

the most beautiful cow i have ever seen/Lucy and daddy enjoying the show/the rodeo God blessed us with/the tickets, I will never forget how we got those tickets





 
valentine from my grandma/grace writing out her first valentines to her classmates/playgroup success/current obsession is pineapple

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment